Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to have this back up and running so I can keep all of you up to date on my experiences in Ghana. I will be embarking on a 3 month internship in Accra with the International Organization for Migration (IOM) developing anti-child trafficking initiatives in schools around the city.

I hope you enjoy the blog! I will do my best to post regularly!
-Ben

13 July, 2010

Summer and getting ready!

My time since graduating from Stonehill College on 23 May, 2010 has flown by! I have had the opportunity to spend quite a lot of time with family and friends. Most recently, I took a trip to Beaufort, South Carolina with Katherine to attend the wedding of my good friends Gabi and Seth. Beaufort was, as always, charming and we had a lot of fun! Congratulations to the bride and groom!
As far as my trip goes, I am beginning to make packing lists and Mom and I will be going shopping soon to get anything else that I need! I am very excited, but also very nervous for this experience of a lifetime to begin and I feel so very blessed to have the love and support of family, friends, and Katherine!
~Ben


No comments:

Post a Comment